＜Ingredients＞ 6 muffins
White chocolate (ホワイトチョコ/Howaitochoko) 100g
Unsalted butter (無塩バター/Muenbatāh 65g)
Eggs (卵/Tamago) 80g
Granulated sugar (グラニュー糖/ Guranyūtōh) 30g
Soft flour ((薄力粉 / Hakurikiko) 5g
Matcha (抹茶 / Matcha) 7g
Matcha (抹茶 / Matcha) Small amount for dusting
＜How to Make＞
1. Place the chocolate and butter into a bowl, and then place the bowl into a larger bowl with water heated to about 40℃ to melt the chocolate and butter.
2. Crack the eggs into a separate bowl. Use a whipper to thoroughly beat the eggs. Add the sugar and mix it in well.
3. Mix the melted chocolate and butter into the egg-and-sugar mixture. Gradually sift in the soft flour and matcha, while continuing to mix. Mix until you achieve a smooth batter.
4. Coat a muffin tin with unsalted butter (not included in the ingredients) and then fill each space about 70% full with the batter.
5. Preheat an oven to 170℃. Place the muffin tin on a cookie sheet, add water to the cookie sheet, filling to a depth of 1cm. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the tops of the muffins are browned.
6. Remove the muffins from the oven. Allow them to cool until they are only warm to the touch, then remove the muffins from the muffin tin and allow them to continue cooling upside down on a rack. Arrange on a serving dish and sprinkle with matcha.