Frozen mango (冷凍マンゴー / Reitōh mango) 130 g (for the pudding)
Frozen mango 30 g (for garnish)
Sugar (砂糖 / Satōh) 25 g
Gelatin powder (粉ゼラチン / Kona zehrachin) 3 g
Water (水 / Mizu) 2 tbsp (for making the gelatin)
Water (水 / Mizu) 50 ml
Fresh cream (生クリーム / Nama kurīhmu) 100 ml (35% fat)
Lemon juice (レモン汁/ Remon jiru) 1 tsp
How to Make
1) Defrost the frozen mango.
2) Combine the gelatin powder with 2 tbsp of water.
3) Add 130 g of frozen mango to a blender or mixing bowl for use with a hand-held mixer. Add the sugar and 50 ml of water, and mix well. Warm the gelatin in a warm-water bath and then add it to the mango-water-sugar mixture. Mix well. Add the fresh cream and lemon juice, and mix these in well.
4) Pour the mixture into a bowl, etc. that you will use for serving. Cover with plastic wrap and place in a refrigerator for about １ hour to allow the mixture to solidify.
5) Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and garnish with 1-cm cubes of mango.